Living in Indianapolis, IN means most residents will need a car as an essential part of their daily lives. Basic liability insurance is a legal requirement for all drivers on Indy roads heading off to work, school, running errands, and arriving safely home at the end of a long day.
Drivers looking to extend their auto liability insurance coverage protect their rides with comprehensive auto insurance from IAL Insurance.
Car accidents and collisions happen unexpectedly, and the financial fallout can be devastating. Comprehensive insurance extends protection beyond collision coverage. Full coverage auto insurance shields policyholders from extensive financial damages stemming from accident-associated medical costs, legal fees, and even automobile theft.
What Comprehensive Auto Insurance Covers
Comprehensive insurance is a financial tool that offers peace of mind and financial protection from a wide variety of unexpected incidents that can happen to drivers on Indy roads.
If you’re thinking about starting a comprehensive auto insurance policy in Indianapolis, IN and you’re not sure what a typical policy covers, the following are a few examples.
- Animal Collisions: Some insurance can cover incidents of colliding with animals.
- Automobile Theft: Get reimbursement for the loss of a stolen vehicle.
- Collision-Related Damages: Shield yourself from the high costs of collision repairs.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance: Roadside support for breakdowns and flat tires.
- Fire Damages: Some policies can reimburse you for damage caused by fires.
- Personal Property Coverages: Replacement or reimbursement for personal items.
- Rental Car Services: Reimbursement for rental car fees when your car isn’t driveable.
- Vandalism: Financial coverage for damage caused by intentional malicious acts.
- Weather-Related Damages: Protect your vehicle from natural disasters and floods.
Schedule A Consultation Today
Contact the licensed and knowledgeable insurance professionals at IAL Insurance in Indianapolis, IN to request a free consultation or quote!