Motorcycle Insurance in Indiana
If you are currently in the market for motorcycle insurance, you’ve come to the right place. We offer coverage to keep yourself and your bike protected here at IAL Insurance in Indianapolis, IN. We provide policies that protect your bike in the event of physical damage and for any bodily injuries caused to yourself or others. No matter your needs, we will work with you to find the perfect policy.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Motorcycle insurance is required in the state of Indiana. All bike owners must purchase a policy that meets the following minimum requirements:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
Ask About Requirements in your State:
Of course, you can purchase policies with much higher coverage limits than the minimum requirements. Higher limits will provide you with adequate protection in the event of an accident.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
Here is what motorcycle insurance covers:
- Comprehensive- This coverage will pay for your repair or replacement expenses for any unpredictable events, including vandalism, natural disasters, animal damage, and more.
- Collision- This will cover any collision-related damage to your vehicle. For example, if you get into an accident with another motorist or hit a tree, your repair or replacement expenses will be covered.
- Uninsured/underinsured- This protects you if another driver causes an accident but doesn’t have enough insurance coverage to pay for the injuries. This will cover your lost wages and medical expenses.
- Medical payments- This will cover injuries for you and your passengers, no matter who is at fault for the accident.
- Total loss coverage- This covers the value of your motorcycle in the event of a complete loss.