Auto Insurance in Indiana
Auto insurance covers you if you get into an accident and your vehicle sustains physical damage. Auto insurance also protects you in case you endure injuries following an accident. We offer auto insurance here at IAL Insurance in Indianapolis, IN. We offer various types of coverage ranging from liability to comprehensive. Our goal is to find a customized plan that meets your needs.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Auto insurance, just like in every state, is also legally required in Indiana. If you plan on obtaining an auto insurance policy, you must make sure that your policy meets the following minimum liability requirements:
- $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident for bodily injury liability
- $25,000 for each accident for property damage liability
- $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident for uninsured bodily injury
- $25,000 for each accident for uninsured property damage
- $50,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident for underinsured bodily injury
Ask about Insurance Requirements in:
Auto Insurance Coverage
Auto insurance covers all of the following:
- Comprehensive- This protects you and pays for repair or replacement costs if an animal, theft, vandalism, storms, etc., damages your vehicle.
- Collision- This protects you and pays for your repair or replacement costs if your vehicle becomes damaged following an accident with another motorist.
- Uninsured/underinsured- If you get into an accident with another motorist who doesn't have insurance or does not have enough insurance coverage, this will cover your medical expenses and lost wages. The other driver must also have been at fault for the accident.
- Medical payments- No matter who causes an accident, this will cover both your and your passenger's medical expenses if you become injured in an accident. This also covers funeral expenses.
- Roadside assistance- If your car breaks down or you become stranded, run out of fuel, or suffer some other mechanical failure, this coverage will provide you with towing assistance.
To obtain a quote for auto insurance, call our office here at IAL Insurance. We are located in Indianapolis, IN.