Commercial Insurance in Indiana
Owning a business means you have to do everything in your power to protect the property, your assets, and your employees. We offer coverage for commercial businesses here at IAL Insurance in Indianapolis, IN. Our coverage options range from liability to business owner’s policy coverage. We are confident that we can find a policy that fits the needs of your business.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
Workers’ compensation insurance is required in the state of Indiana for all businesses. This includes both private and public employers. This protects workers who become injured or fall ill while at work.
Commercial auto insurance is also required for all company-owned vehicles in Indiana. All commercial auto policies must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bodily injury for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury for each accident for $50,000
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
Ask about requirements in your state:
Commercial Insurance Coverage
Here is what you can expect out of commercial insurance coverage:
- General liability- This is important for all businesses as it covers some of the most common risks, such as customer injuries. Don’t be surprised if your commercial lease requires it.
- Business owner’s policy- This combines general liability and commercial property insurance in one plan. It is perfect for customer injuries, damaged business property, and damaged customer property.
- Professional liability- This protects your business if it offers professional services or expert advice. It also covers lawsuits related to oversights and mistakes.
- Cyber liability- This covers financial losses resulting from cyberattacks and data breaches. If your business handles sensitive data like credit cards, this is perfect for you.
- Property coverage- This is best for fire, theft, and weather damage. It covers the physical structure of your business, including inventory, equipment, contents, and furniture.
To receive a quote for commercial insurance, give us a call here at IAL Insurance. Our office is located in Indianapolis, IN.